We are the biggest stand-alone LASIK facility in Asia, with over 1,700 sq.m. (18,300 sq.ft.) of grand, luxurious, VIP-style servicing area.
Our team of Refractive Surgery Specialists is extremely experienced in LASIK, as we pioneered LASIK in Thailand more than a decade ago.
We strive for "First Class Service" for every one of our patients, with staff who are highly qualified to give you the counseling and the personal care that you need. We are meticulous in what we do every step of the way, before and after treatment, so as to give all our patients the most satisfactory, continuous service.
We use only the most advanced excimer laser systems capable of the highest accuracy and precision in LASIK and other refractive treatments. Although newer advanced technologies offer increased opportunity for excellent vision, the necessity for using them varies with the individual qualities of each patient's eyes. TRSC's LASIK Refractive Surgery Specialists will consult with each patient and help guide their decision in order to provide the best possible results.
|Advantages of LASIK
Who may qualify for LASIK?
- Permanent vision correction
- Brief surgery with rapid recovery
- Swift return of usable vision
- No injections, no sutures. Only numbing eye drops are required.
- People who are at least 18 years of age and have had stable vision for at least one year.
- People who encounter problems in using spectacles and contact lenses (and have the condition of near-sightedness, far-sightedness, and astigmatism), due to professions, activities, eye health, or environment which do not facilitate their use.
- Women who are not pregnant or nursing. Additionally after giving birth, a woman should wait at least 2 menstruation cycles for hormones to return to normal levels.
- People who have no corneal diseases or other eye diseases, such as significant retinal degeneration, and severe dryness of the eye, for example; or any other complicating diseases which may affect the eye's healing process, such as SLE (lupus).
- People who have a complete and detailed understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of the surgery, and have realistic expectations of the outcomes.